Altitude Trampoline Park SMS Text Club - Terms & Conditions
Updated as of December 3, 2020
- By submitting your phone number to sign up for one or more text messaging programs (each a “Program”), you expressly consent to: (i) Altitude Trampoline Park - Pueblo and its affiliates (collectively, “we” or “us”), and others on our behalf, sending you text messages and alerts related to certain special offers, discounts, advertising, events, earned points, unlocked badges and other similar information or materials (collectively, “Messages”) in connection with the Altitude Trampoline Park® located at Pueblo, CO 81008 (the “Local Park”), (ii) these ATP SMS Text Club – Terms & Conditions, and (iii) our general Terms and Conditions, which can be found at: Terms & Conditions, and are hereby incorporated into these Terms & Conditions. You acknowledge and agree that such Messages may be made using an automatic dialing system at our discretion. Your consent to receiving Messages is not a condition of purchase.
- You can stop receiving Messages from us at any time for any reason. If you would like to stop receiving Messages, text STOP, END, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to 39981. Following such a request, we will send you one (1) final SMS text message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive Messages from us. If you want to receive Messages from us again, text (PUEBLO) to 39981 and follow the directions you receive in the responsive SMS text message that we send you.
- If you are experiencing issues with any Program or have any questions related to it or any of the Messages, you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery of information and content to a mobile device may fail due to a variety of circumstances or conditions. You understand and acknowledge that network services, including but not limited to mobile network services, are outside of our control, and we are not responsible or liable for any issues, expenses or costs arising from such failures, such as your inability to receive Messages from us.
- Message and data rates may apply for any Messages sent from us to you and/or from you to us. You will receive up to 8 Messages per month. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, you must contact your wireless provider.
- You represent that you are at least 13 years of age and you are the account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide (or that you have the consent of the account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide). You are responsible for notifying us immediately if you change your mobile telephone number. You may notify us of a change in your mobile telephone number by sending an email to: email@example.com.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and all of our affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses, costs and damages, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to (i) your participation in, or any information that you provide or submit in connection with, any Program, including any claims related to or arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991, or (ii) your breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- We may suspend or terminate your receipt of Messages if we believe you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Your receipt of Messages is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile telephone service terminates or lapses. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the Messages, with or without notice.
- We are the exclusive owner and operator of the Local Park. We have obtained the right to operate the Local Park from the franchisor of the Altitude Trampoline Park® system and its affiliates (“Franchisor”). Franchisor does not own or operate the Local Park or manage or facilitate the Messages or Programs. However, Franchisor may own certain intellectual property rights with respect to the Messages and Programs, and to protect those rights, you understand and agree that Franchisor is a third-party beneficiary to these Terms & Conditions, with the independent right to enforce its rights under these Terms & Conditions against you. Franchisor is not responsible for any liability arising from the Local Park and/or the Messages, Programs or the ATP Text Club Program generally. If you have any issues with the Local Park and/or the Messages or Programs, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.